These short audio or video programs represent a fun declination for your website. Take advantage of a multitude of tools available on the net for free or a low cost. Learn how to master these tools to create new formats and reach new publics.
- Create and broadcast audio and video contents on the internet
- Publish them on iTunes, YouTube and SoundClound, audio video sharing networks.
- The blog : Find one's angle, a singular writing
- Create sound slideshow
- The breaking news : on the mobile, by mail, using Twitter
- Specific referencing and marketing for this type of content
Target audience: journalists and news editors
Maximum number of participants: 10
Typical course length: 5 days